… natural remedies, prevention, and what really causes them
Published on Natural News, by Michael Edwards, Sept 27, 2014.
More than 12% of men and about 7% of women will have to deal with kidney stones at some point in their lives. Once you have suffered through them, statistics say you’re more likely to have them again. Statistics say they’ve got an 80% chance of recurrence … //
… How to Prevent Kidney Stones: … //
… Natural remedies for kidney stones: … //
… If you’re shopping for a tincture or a tea look for the following herbs that have been shown time and time again to help remove kidney stones painlessly and quickly:
- Nettle leaf helps maintain the flow of water through the kidneys and bladder and helps keep crystals from forming into stones.
- Hydrangea root behaves as a powerful diuretic and also an antilithic herb, which ejects and prevents kidney stones
- Gravel root provides defense against kidney stones and increases the flow of urine. Gravel root also plays a role in maintaining an alkaline body by expelling excess uric acid, a cause of kidney stones
- Marshmallow root eliminates toxins and soothes cell membranes in the urinary system, making it easier to release kidney stones
- Horsetail herb helps regulate the calcium stored in the body and soothes urinary tract inflammation
- Uva ursi leaves increase renal circulation and limits the acid content in urine
- Corn silk reduces the risk of recurring kidney stones and helps treat bladder infections
- Goldenrod flowers fight urinary tract infection and help flush out kidney stones
A naturopath and master herbalist known as Doc Shillington shared his recipes for kidney detoxification and kidney stone tinctures. Read Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones for the recipes and for more information on kidney stones and see Inexpensive, Easy Detox for a recipe for cranberry stevia lemonade.
… (full text, sources, about the author, links to more related articles).